The Öz Dürüm tortillas offer the perfect basis for wraps. The Spicy Party Chicken Wrap variant is quickly prepared and great as a snack for parties. The Öz Kayseri Cemeni paste also provides a spicy taste experience.
- 1 packet Öz Dürüm Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Öz Kayseri Cemeni
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g Creme fraiche
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Paprika powder
- 250 g chicken breast
- 2 x tomato
- 1/3 head lettuce
- 1/2 packet of mushrooms fresh
- 1 x desired vegetables
- 1 pack shish kebab skewer any depending on the type of attachment
- First cut the tomatoes and mushrooms into small pieces. Then cut the chicken breast into small strips and season with pepper, salt and paprika powder. Heat a pan with oil and fry the meat. Heat the tomatoes and mushrooms in a second pan.
- At the same time, prepare the tortillas in the oven according to the packet insert. For the right dip, mix the cream cheese and the sour cream. Then add the Öz Kayseri Cemeni paste. However, exercise caution - the paste is relatively spicy, so add it to taste. Season with a little salt and pepper and stir until everything becomes creamy.
- Spread some of the creamy dip over the tortillas, add the chicken strips and the vegetables. Cut lettuce leaves into small pieces and put them into the tortilla wrap.
- You can roll the tortillas or arrange them like small bowls. To do this, lift up the edges slightly and fix them with a shish kebab skewer.